Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pedophilia

http://prayingthroughthewindow.com/page.php?spg=Pedophilia%20in%20the%20Window
It is so scary to see how big Pedophilia is throughout the world.  "Child abuse is a heinous crime. Children are among the greatest gifts of God, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that children should be lovingly nurtured and protected. We abhor and condemn child abuse or mistreatment of any type." (lds.org)

In Ireland Pedophilia is still very common. 89% of perpetrators were known to their victims... That is a very frightening statistic!  A huge problem in Ireland is child abuse by Priests in the Catholic church.  My question is how did the Priest's get away with it for so long and why did higher Bishops cover it up??? 
i understand that maybe they didn't want the Catholic name being tarnished but I think that the fact that they did not report these crimes made their Priest look even worse and I think that Priest's thought that if one of the other Priests could get away with going it then so could they and thats why there are so many accounts of rape amoung them.

Asia has a huge problem with child trafficing.... I think that these people that hold these children hostage like that should be locked in jail and they should throw away the key.... I feel sorry for these childrens parents not knowing where they are.  Not knowing the things they have to go through.  These children don't get to be children.... when you have to deal with incidents like that you have to learn to grow up quickly and a child that age should not have to grow up in that way and in that circumstance.

Another thing that I consider Pedophilia.... but Organisied Pedophilia is not only Catholic Preists but also in Middle East and North Africa and in other parts of Africa where young girls as early as the age of 12 are forced to marry way older men, men they don't even know or love... I think this is terrible because these girls do not have the oppotunity to have a normal teen life and they are not able to experience LOVE in the proper sense....what they feel for these men is not love.. its "love".... they dont even know them how can they love them! They are also forced to have children at such a young age which is traumatising for a normal women let alone a young girl whos body is far from ready to go through child birth.

One thing I do not agree with is older teens thinking its cool to have sex with older men and when parents or other authority figures get involved all of a sudden its rape...  In those cases These older teens need to stop abusing the system.

I think it is brilliant how in America you can go online and find out how many sex offenders are in your area I think more Countries should have this system... Just so they know..... you can not hide we know where you are!!!

What Im saying is Pedophilies are going to have to pay the price for they things they do..... All I'm saying is I would not like to be in their shoes when Judgement day comes!

10 comments:

  1. Hello. I happened upon your post here and was wondering if I may say a few things. How much do you actually know about sex offenders? Do you know any personally or is all you know from what you have heard? I agree with you in that yes our world does indeed have a problem with child exploitation. As to your statement about America being brilliant with us having sex offender registries. Its not really that good of a thing. How would I know? Because I am one those persons on the registry. I am not in any way standing up for sex offenders or what they have done to harm others but there is another side to this story. It is not a black and white issue and it is a very complicated issue in fact that makes dealing with the problem very difficult. If you would like to get a better understanding of all this, I would be willing to share with you, that is if you can keep an open mind. If you can do this, you may just see that there is a lot more to this than one knows. Granted, there are monsters out there but not everyone is. Thanks for you time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you want to share your side of the story. I will keep an open mind but that does not mean i atomatically agree with anything you say especially if you are going to try defend pedophilies in any way. I think that I have a very open mind. I totally agree with the fact that not everything is black and white there is more to every story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to this topic, there is right and there is wrong. The Savior did not pull any punches when he stated: "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." Luke 17:2

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favourites Shayne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like that verse.... its a good one... this is a very difficult topic even for me to talk about and it hard bcoz everyone has totally different opinions... im not trying to offend anyone im just giving my views on different topics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I would like to share some things from my side of the fence, I do not wish to upset anyone here either. Just so everyone here knows. I am a person who has to register on a sex offender registry in the united states. I was guilty of sexually abusing a family member. This was back around 2001. A lot of things in my life has changed over those years. Since then, me an my victim have gotten help and now have a healthy relationship. And again, there is a lot to understand when this topic is discussed. Most people only here about what the person has done but most never hear about what happens after or down the road. So with that, it may be easier if anyone has any questions to ask, it might be easier this way. If at anytime you wish me to leave, I respectfully will and not make any further contact. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont need to know the details and On my church website it says..."To forgive is a divine attribute. It is to pardon or excuse someone from blame for an offense or misdeed. The scriptures refer to forgiveness in two ways. The Lord commands us to repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness. He also commands us to forgive those who offend or hurt us. “Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more” (D&C 58:42)." I am not here to judge im just giving my opinion and in return open to other peoples point of view also... I told you I have an open mind... I dont know everyting about the world and every topic this is just one side of things.. my side... im open to hear about everyone elses side on the topic too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im interested in what you have to say sir... you oppinion and explainition.
    And anything else

    ReplyDelete