Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adoption.....

I am totally PRO adpotion.... I think it is great that people are willing to open their arms to these children.  All Children need to have a home where they feel safe, loved and can be a sanctuary for them from the craziness out there.

I know that it might be difficult and some children find it hard to adjust... But as the Lord says.... Love one another.... Just continue to love them be there and pray that hearts will be softened and the Lord will provide a way.

Now... on the giving up children side.... I could never imagine the difficulty that people face giving up a child.  I am in no position to try and figure out why people do... I think that people that give up there children for adoption must have a very good reason for it and it would be a difficult thing to do... So... I dont want to try and get into their frame of mind to try and figure it out.... everyone is entitled to their choices....I am just glad that they have taking this route instead of abortion.... I just hope that when they do give up there children that the child will be blessed into a loving home with parents who treat them will love and kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment