Saturday, January 8, 2011

Child Abuse....

I have no clue how a person could beat there child.  I look at my own son and I could not imagine hurting him... I think that anyone that beats there children is a coward! They are weak gits that she be publically beaten and thrown in jail. 

I don't agree with children through that abuse the system and report false child abuse reports just because they have issues with their parents.... Becuase 1. it gives a bad name to those parents and 2. for those children that are being abused it makes it difficult for them.  Now those children that do that should be grounded for life!

Bottom line.... Parents don't harm your children they are innocent little people and there is better ways of dealing with them.. don't resort to violence! and Children just because you parents are telling you to do chores and grounding you and stuff you shouldn't report them to social services.... you might laugh but it does happen.... and there is a lot of problems that come from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment