Friday, January 14, 2011

Eliminated.....

After doing my blog on Athiests one of the comments were about eliminating people....  I would never ever want to eliminate anyone and I dont know how anyone could think that eliminating people is right... We watched recently the movie "The Courage Heart of Irena" it was about a Polish lady who saved 2500 jews children and how she did that... I think she was such a wonderful person!!! When we were watching that movie I asked my mom how anyone could do that to so many people even innocent children and she said that Hilter was a very convincing dude... and he convinced a lot of people.... she also said that if we were in that time and lived there would we support Hilter.... If I lived there Hilter would have needed to be VERY convincing but I hope that I could have been like that courages women and help those in need. 

I dont think that people have the right to take other people lives into their own hands.  Now I am not saying that I am against countries defending their nation and countries defending nations in need that cant defend themselves.  What I dont agree with is is things like Nazi's or the incident in Johnstown where they did a mass suicide with coolaid and things like that.... I just do not agree with things like that....

Now is it just me that thinks this is crazy??? I know there are people out there that think killing people for their own agenda is jusitfied just like that dude that shot so many innocent people in Arizona.... I guess we will never know what really goes on in their minds that says "yes it is ok to do something like that", I guess I will never quite understand people like that! OTher kinds of people that I would never quite understand is suicide bombers I just dont understand how they think that doing that will make the world a better place... If they want to sort issues out and get their point across how is killing innocent people going to make people understand... its just going to make people hate you and your religion since your doing it for those reasons.  Sometimes I dont think people really think things through, and if they do then they really dont care about the concequences of there actions... that or they just dont care which is stupid because they arnt thinking about the future generations and how its going to impact their lives and future.

People just think about what your doing...not all angry thought need to be acted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment