Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thoughts Of The Day

I think about life and how the past is always there in the back of our mind... haunting us..... luring us back.... question is... do I want to go back???

WE do things that we do not like. That we are not proud of. That we are ashamed of. BUT the past made us the way we are today. If we didnt go through the things we did we wouldnt be the people we are now. I may hate the things that I have done but because of my past I can help others avoid the things that I went through. I can help them and hopefully advise them to avoid leading lives that I know they dont want.  The thing is I can give advise, I can be a friend, I can try and help in every way but at the end of the day its those around me that has a say in what they do with their lives and at the end of the day they have the final say.  I on the other hand have a choice... a choice to either walk away or help... ME persoanlly I choice to stick by... To try and help even after they have made the choice and will be there friend no matter what.

BUT My advise is .... Forget the past... you cant control what you have done.... you cannot change it... so move on and try and make life better then it was in the past and try not make the same mistakes in your future. Because if you keep dwelling on the past ... keep dwelling on what you cannot change ... you will fall.... if you walk backwards how can you see what is infront of you.... if you keep looking in the past behind you how can you see the good things in your life... how can you see the potential and the chance you have to change. If you keep looking back you will eventually just go back to the old ways and old way of thinking.. question is do you want that to happen???

"The past is history. The Future is a mystery. Today is a gift that is why its called the present."

No comments:

Post a Comment