Thursday, March 24, 2011

My rant for the day!

SO i feel that some people are trying to put me on this guilt trip. Liek things are my fault and Im responsible for the way other people feel... But all I see is selfish people... seeing what they want to see and not taking responsibilties for their actions. Actions speak louder then words... you say one thing and do another... Dont make me feel guilty if your not actually meaning any of it!

Judgemental people... I am mending my ways and trying to not be in the catagory! Peoplae have no place to judge.... when you are trying to give advice about someone and telling people... hey dont hang out with that person... just because you have an issue with them... thats being judgemental.

I understand that some people have good intentions and are trying to change and eveyone has the right to change... I know I have.... so I will give people the benefit of the doubt! We should all do the same!

I dont know exactly what Im trying to say or what This is really about... I guess thats why it is called a rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment