Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ups and Downs

I hate not knowing where I stand with people.  AM I on the good side, bad side, Loving side...... I would so prefer people to be straight with me so Im not on the roller coaster called the "I Have no Freaking clue right now Whats going on" ride!!! SOOO  NOT fun... and I like roller coasters!!!

I hate doing things and planning things like crazy and then others take credit for my work!!! Bugs the HELL out of me!!!

I hate saying I will do things and then not get a chance to do it!!!

I hate missing people .... I wish I could just put everyone I know in one country and we all live happily in ONE country so we can see each other when ever we feel like it!!




LOVE the people that have helped me and inspired me.... lifted me when I was down instead of kicking me. Given me advise I will keep in my heart forever and love that I will cherish for the rest of my life. 

Love my Family for being those people ..... for all the support they give me on a daily basis..... just being their own unique and wonderful selves!!

Love my Friends especially my close ones who have helped me through tuff times and have stuck by me no matter what!!! (you know who you are) :)

Be straight with me and I will be straight with you...... BE kind and I'll be kind back...... Hurt me and I will try and turn the other Cheek (you'll have to give me time though but I will get around)...... Be friends and Family and I will keep you in my heart forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment