Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 PET PEEVES!!!

1) People starting a fight with me, getting me angry and then making it out like I started it in the first place!
* Like of course Im going to look like Im fighting if I look like Im ready to punch someone..... but hello you put me in this mood in the first place!!!!

2) Doing things and thinking Im helping and then people point out not what I have done but what I havnt!
*You know I always try to help especially if I think that people need help.... Im feeling all good about it then BAM.... WHY didnt you do that???...... GRRRRRRR

3) When I miss doing something just a few times... people really point out were I have dropped the ball and forget all the times I helped.
*No body is perfect .... not every mom can do everything all the time and have the place looking like no body lives in it....everything in the right place... I try but Im human!!!

4) People seeing me in a negative light!
* I know Im not perfect.... I know I have flaws but Im not a bad person so I dont like when people treat me like I am!

5) People treating me like Im stupid!
* I am no academically smart but Im not STUPID... so dont talk to me like I am

6) People telling me what to do...
* Ask me... dont tell me.... Ill help you.... but if you want my help Il do it in my time and my way.

7) Pregnant people smoking and drinking!
* If you want to do that stuff fine but cant you control yourself for 9mnths just while your pregnant or are you that selfish! If you want to kill yourself thats fine but dont harm your baby too.

8) People touching my feet..... not just anytime..... but to wake me up!
* People touching my feet to wake me up drives me crazy you can touch my arm, leg, face anything WHY the FEET!!!

9) People grinding their teeth
* Some people say that I did it when I was younger I have no memory of that so it never happened... but that is soooooooooooooooo annoying! Joey does it sometimes and OH MY WORD.... it is like nails on a chalk board

10) People who tell me how to drive!
* I know I can drive maybe not the way you want me to but I can drive..... have you seen the other idiots on the road..... if you think Im as bad as that your CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment