Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stupid System!!!

So..... had a crazy day, it mostly consisted of sitting in que's (lines for the americans) waiting to book my driving learners test!

(1) line to get a form
(2) line to get eyes tested
(3) line to get my form in, my testing date and get a receipt
(4) line to pay

It took me 4hrs to get this done!!! It was mental!!! I have never been in so many que's just to get one thing! I not only had so many lines to wait in my I also had a very annoying young girl sitting next to me making these vulgar noises in the back of her throat... it sounded like she was going to spit out a loogey! It was nasty!

I really hate haing days were you have something great and then something sucky all in the same day! Its like... I'm soooo happy.... then its like ahhhh i wanna scream.... can I not go through one day and say... you know what this was an amazing day. Not I had amazing moments today!  I guess that is just life! As I said in my last blog I guess you can't have your cake and eat it!

I really wish that I could just put all my loved ones, family and friends in one country and not have to miss them all so much. I could just hop in a car and visit whoever I felt like... but I guess.. I live in the real world and I can't have everything that I want!

1 comment: